Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Life has been....

Hmmm... Busy. Yeah it has! First I finished "Jimmy Dean" then went straight into a Haunted Forest thing Friday and Saturdays for 4 weeks. That was the worst Haunted Forest! I was a Mannequin w/mannequin hands and a mask and that was about it. Well now (starting tomorrow and/or Friday)I am going to be working Crew for Oak Ridge Playhouse's Willy Wonka (). Also other play news my school Hardin Valley Academy is putting on HAMLET by William Shakespeare "Modernized" To the cast I say: "Break a Leg" because tomorrow is Opening Night! So this Thanksgiving my family and I are going to visit my Aunt and Uncle and their 3 daughters in North Carolina BUT the only problem is I have rehearsal all three days we are going to be gone! What should we do? Voice your opinion please! I better go get ready for bed its 10:13pm.
Break a Leg-NIGHT!
Hope

0 comments: