Wednesday, July 29, 2009

1 1/2 weeks till I have to have my part memorized!


Copy Paste with exclamation points: 1/2 weeks till I have to have my part memorized!!!!!!!! I know that you reading this is probably thinking oh thats not so bad you have had last week to get started on it. Well let me spell it out for you. We don't have a Juanita who just so happens to be a lead, we just got a new Edna because our actress dropped out!, Then of course in the nick of time my sister decides to take the voice recorder to North Carolina with out asking or telling anybody well until I called her yesterday asking were she had put it , oh and last but not least I'M LIKE IN EVERY SCENE! So yeah as you can see I'm in a little bit of a dilemma! So I'll blog a little later and let you know how everything is going!
ta ta for now!
Hope

0 comments: