Saturday, August 1, 2009

This is a CRAZY time!

So as you know I'm in Come back to the 5 and dime Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean and I play a "lead". Well just to keep you up to date Rehearsal is going great! I absolutely love Leo (who plays Joe) and Kat (who plays younger Sissy) The sad thing is I'm the youngest person! Kat is the 2nd youngest at 18! Oh I almost forgot to tell you! One time after practice I was outside texting my friend Melissa (Leo was right behind me) when some random guy comes up to me and says "Hey is there any way I could use your phone?" and I said No my phone doesn't get calls. Ok remember its like 10:30pm! So he was like "Oh I thought you needed directions to somewhere" Which I didn't! So I said No I was just waiting for my ride. CREEPY! And Leo didn't do anything! The guy left when he saw Courtney (the director) coming, but it was so weird!

0 comments: